A level 2 fitness instructing qualification or equivalent.
This qualification will enable you to develop your knowledge of healthy eating to analyse a client’s nutritional habits and to be able to offer healthy eating advice linked to a clients’ exercise and lifestyle goals. During the qualification you will cover the following:
• How to access credible information about nutrition for exercise and health
• The nutrients required to maintain health
• How nutrients from food are used to fuel and aid recovery from physical activity
• How to estimate daily energy and nutrient requirements for clients with different goals
• The risks of poor nutritional and lifestyle practices
• Skills to analyse clients’ dietary habits and identification of areas for improvement
- Online coaching support from our expert tutors
- Full access to our extensive online resources
- Assessment support and certification on completion
What’s the timeline?
The courses can take between 1-3 months of part time study.