An online distance learning programme, fully approved by the ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management).
If you have some management experience as a team leader or line manager, this course is perfect to help you with your new responsibilities.
How will this course help you?
This course will help you by improving knowledge and confidence across a wide range of areas including:
- Managing Equality and Diversity
- Understanding Leadership, examining and enhancing leadership skills and behaviours
- Managing Change
- Understanding Mental Health in the Workplace
- Recruitment and Selection
- Effective Coaching Skills
- Conflict Management
- Stress Management
- 2 online coaching session with our expert coaches.
- Full access to our extensive online resources.
- Online assignment clinic
- You will complete 8 units
What’s the timeline?
The courses can take between 6 – 9 months
All ILM qualifications are awarded by The City and Guilds of London Institute which was founded in 1878 and is incorporated by Royal Charter.