The ILM Level 3 Certificate in Effective Coaching will give you the skills, confidence and experience you need to enter the world of coaching. Whether you are an individual looking to expand your skills, or a business leader looking to enhance performance within your organisation, the ILM Level 3 award will equip you with all the tools you need to unlock your potential and help others achieve their goals.
How will this course help you?
This course will help you by improving knowledge and confidence across a wide range of areas including:
- Know what it takes to be an effective coach
- Understand the role and responsibilities of effective coaches
- Learn a recognised coaching model, and the tools and techniques to support it
- Put your new skills into practice and carry out supervised coaching sessions
- Analyse coaching performance in order to improve own ability
- 1 day coaching workshop in person with one of our expert coaches.
- 2 online coaching session with our expert coaches.
- Full access to our extensive online resources
- Online assignment clinic
- You will complete 3 units
What’s the timeline?
The courses can take between 6 – 9 months
All ILM qualifications are awarded by The City and Guilds of London Institute which was founded in 1878 and is incorporated by Royal Charter.