Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
The aim of this qualification is to develop your existing knowledge and skills in gym instruction to become a certified personal trainer and enable you to pursue a career in personal training.
This course can take between 2-4 months of part time study.
You must hold a suitable level 2 qualification in gym instructing. The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary.
Throughout your course you will study a range of core modules including:
- Further knowledge of anatomy and physiology applicable to personal training
- Lifestyle and medical factors that affect wellbeing
- Effective communication skills for client consultations to encourage healthy lifestyle behaviours and strategies for change
- Skills to plan and conduct physical activity sessions with different types of clients in a variety of environments with a range of resources
- Legal and professional requirements for personal training
- How to set up and manage a personal training business on a self-employed basis if they wish to
- How to manage, evaluate and improve own performance
Make an enquiry
What you can expect
Online coaching support from our expert tutors
Full access to our extensive online resources
Assessment support and certification on completion