Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
The aim of this qualification is to train you to a professionally competent level, which will enable you to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes within a gym or health club environment as a Level 2 Gym Instructor. This qualification provides you with time and space to practice and hone your gym instruction skills, ready for you to embark on the next qualification; which may include the Level 3 Personal Training Diploma.
Get qualified in as little as 4 weeks
There are no entry requirements other than an active interest in your own personal fitness.
Throughout your course you will study a range of core modules including:
- Principles of anatomy & physiology (including basic exercise science)
- Professionalism and customer care for fitness instructors
- Health & safety in the fitness environment
- Client consultations to support behaviour change & setting fitness goals
- Gym-based exercise programs including cardiovascular & resistance workouts
Make an enquiry
What you can expect
Online coaching support from our expert tutors
Full access to our extensive online resources
Assessment support and certification on completion